The Family

The Family
January 10, 2010

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wonderful B-day

I had a wonderful birthday. Couldn't have been better. The kids were all home and Bonnita made me a beautiful devils food cake. All of the girls got me things for my new kitchen. New hotpads, aprons and Sarah created a nice recipe book of all of my favourite recipes so I don't have to look through every book to find them.

Then Ben was kind enough to take a photo of us all together. This doesn't happen very often, so if you want a family photo of us, you better get this one. It is like pulling teeth. Everyone is allergic to photos and the amount of groans that were heard to get this one was loud enough to be heard overseas.

We all plan on trying to keep this up to date of our goings on in our family. It probably could get boring at times, but at least some of our family and friends can check up on us.

Anyway, Love to everyone in the USA.

MOM

1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is great! So happy to see that you've started a blog. It is a great way to keep in touch with family far away. Glad you had a happy birthday, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete